- Size : 25”x26” (size may vary slightly)
- Texture : 100% cotton flour sack, soft-touch, absorbent
- Care : Machine washable, pre-shrunk, bleach safe (white only)
- Packaged : folded, tied individually with cotton ribbon + tag
- Made : June & December / USA
In 1988, Jeff and Greg Danz had a dream. They would open a store that they would want to shop. So they bought an empty turn of the century building in the heart of downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The brothers spent a year restoring the building and developing the concept for what would become Zandbroz Variety. When the doors opened in May of 1989, Zandbroz was a bookstore with an eclectic mix of other inventory, an old fashioned soda fountain and coffee bar. The store was a hit and a couple of years later a second location was opened in Fargo, ND. Zandbroz Variety started in a world before Barnes and Noble, Starbucks and internet shopping were part of the landscape. That of course all changed and so too Zandbroz has evolved and changed –THIRTY years later and we are still here!
420 Broadway, Fargo, ND 58102
10 a.m - 6.pm